Leading Virginia Law Firm Seeks New Practice Areas
Albo & Oblon, L.L.P, a statewide Virginia law firm, with offices in Arlington, Fairfax, Roanoke/Salem, Staunton, and Virginia Beach is looking to expand its practice area offerings. We would like to meet practice groups or individuals who already have an existing, sustainable practice but who would like to consider joining with our collegial and active firm in an effort to expand our mutual practices.
Currently we practice employment law, business law, civil litigation, and criminal defense.
We will consider any practice area, especially intellectual property law, bankruptcy law, immigration law, tax law, real estate law (including land use and zoning), domestic relations, and wills, trusts, and estates.
We offer a statewide platform, class A office space, and an aggressive marketing/practice development program.
• Albo & Oblon features well-known Virginia attorneys, including the House Chairman of the Courts (Judiciary) Committee, David Albo, among other elected and appointed public servants.
• Our attorneys have individually be recognized as Best Lawyers, Legal Elite, Leaders in the Law, andSuperLawyers by Washingtonian magazine, Virginia Business magazine, Virginia Lawyers Weekly, and Law and Politics, respectively.
• We regularly teach our practice areas at CLE programs.
• Our three offices throughout Virginia can immediately give your practice group statewide exposure. Our Arlington office overlooks Washington, D.C. and enables us to give your practice group regional exposure to D.C. and Maryland clients.
• Our marketing strategies have been proven effective.
Perhaps your group wishes to hitch its wagon to a growing, aggressive law firm with an excellent reputation. Perhaps your group is feeling “underappreciated” in your current environment. Perhaps your group has a good local practice and reputation but wants to take advantage of opportunities statewide. Perhaps you just need better marketing.
If interested, please reply in confidence by e-mail through our “Contact Us” form.