W. Hank Fisher
Hank Fisher’s practice focuses generally on civil litigation, with an emphasis in collections, contract disputes, and domestic relations. Hank is licensed to practice law in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia and regularly represents his clients in courts throughout all three jurisdictions. Prior to joining Albo & Oblon, Hank interned for a state prosecutor’s office in Maryland and a federal judge in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- University of Richmond T.C. Williams School of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2015);
- University of Virginia, BA, Government (2012).
- University of Richmond Law Review, Manuscripts Editor
- University of Richmond Intellectual Property Moot Court Board
- Greater Richmond Intellectual Property Law Association – Auzville Jackson Award for Excellence in Intellectual Property Law
- Fairfax Bar Association, Member
- Arlington Bar Association, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Trademark Litigation Committee Law School Liaison
- Danger in the DMCA Safe Harbors: The Need to Narrow What Constitutes Red-Flag Knowledge, 49 U. RICH. L. REV. 643 (2015)
- Virginia (2015)
- Maryland (2016)
- District of Columbia (2017)